Why Shop with Us?
☑ We will
MATCH OR BEAT
any Competitor's Price. Simply
☑ Friendly & Responsive Award Winning Customer Service Team.
☑ SSL Secure Payment Gateway & Hassle Free Returns Makes Shopping Easy and Stress-Free.
Performance Games Tradewind RV Air Hockey Table
The Tradewind RV is one of Performance Game's newest additions to its line of air hockey tables. Built with the legendary commitment to quality, this table will last a lifetime of wear and tear. This table is constructed with the highest tier of components and cutting edge blower fan technology. Performance games is a leading innovator in hand-made-to-order game tables and the Tradewind RV exemplifies that in every way. This table is truly authentic and each table is one of a kind - no 2 are exactly alike! The ebony-stained wood will look good in any space, and this table will allow you to elevate your gameplay and do it in style. The Tradewind RV is a table you can rely on.
Unitized cabinet, rails, and playfield with:
- 6” x 1” veneer MDF aprons
- Rustic gray stain
- Commercial-grade table strength
- Cabinet cross brace support to help keep play surface flat
- No external fasteners
- 5 x 7 Solid wood legs
- Lower aprons between legs
- Leg levelers
- Stain Color: Rustic gray
Commercial-grade blower motor producing in excess of 210 CFM
High-pressure light/dark grey laminate playfield with:
- 1” MDF substrate base
- Clear acrylic covering graphics and entire laminate surface
- Backer board to help keep play surface flat.
- Custom colors available
- Optional custom graphics
Hidden puck drops on both ends
(2) 3 ¼” Commercial grade pucks
Solid wooden rails with built-in quiet package:
- Optional stain colors
- Hidden rail bolts system
- 40% more bolts than the nearest competitor’s table for increased puck action off rails
- Standard quiet package to reduce noise by 90%
- Inserts in top rails to keep rail tight to play surface
- 45 degree rail corners assembled for performance and safety
- 5/16” overhang on the nose of the rail
- Built-in abacus scoring
Other features include:
- (2) 3 ¼” Commercial grade pucks
- Commercial-grade blower motor in excess of 210 CFM
- Hidden puck drops on both ends
- Solid ABS Mallets
Game comes with:
- (2) 3 ¼” Commercial-grade pucks
- (2) Solid commercial-grade mallets
- Abacus scoring
Shipping and assembly information:
- Assembled Size (LxWxH): 88” x 48” x 32”
- Assembled Weight: 300 lbs.
- Shipped Size (L x W x H) – Inches
- Box 1 = 90x50x8
- Box 2 = 30x15x11
- Shipped Weight: 360 lbs.
- Apron Height: 6”
PGI will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part(s), excluding installation and labor, which fail or malfunction due to defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. Any replacement parts provided are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Such warranty part(s), repairs or replacements are subject to the following conditions:
Owner must ship (or otherwise deliver) the defective part(s) to PGI and enclose a brief description of the nature of the problem, the address to which the replacement part(s) should be shipped, the model name, and verification of purchase date and ownership (copy of sales receipt).
Note: Completing and returning the attached Registration Card at time of purchase eliminates the requirement of a sales receipt if a warranty claim is later made.
Owner is responsible for shipping charges to and from the manufacturer’s facility.
PGI reserves the rights to substitute parts of equal or greater value and comparable function, in the event such parts have been modified or enhanced since the original owner’s product was purchased.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
Any failure caused by or resulting from abuse, neglect or accident; improper use, modification, service, maintenance or repair; or normal wear and tear.
Cabinet exterior and decorative finishes, including scratches, scrapes, and nicks in surfaces.
Installation or labor cost, in any form, incurred in any manner. Only part repairs or replacements are provided.
Damages incurred in shipping, unpacking, set-up, and installation.
Commercial or industrial users.
Tables located outside the United States and Canada.