Why Shop with Us?
☑ We will
MATCH OR BEAT
any Competitor's Price. Simply
☑ Friendly & Responsive Award Winning Customer Service Team.
☑ SSL Secure Payment Gateway & Hassle Free Returns Makes Shopping Easy and Stress-Free.
The Tradewind RP is a rustic style air hockey table. With an all-wood exterior, this table would bring warmth to any space. Hand-built to last and made to order with wooden crossbraces, this table will last a lifetime of wear and tear. Performance Games leads the industry as the most innovative manufacturer of air hockey tables and the tradewind RP is no exception. They use only the most premium materials and modern practices on each of their tables, and they are designed to last forever and look good doing it. The RP is exactly what you've been searching for, don't miss out.
The Tradewind RP has commercial components but a rustic character.
Unitized cabinet, rails, and playfield with:
- 10” x 1” pine aprons
- Distressing Options: None, Vertical, Weathered
- Stain Options: Early American, Dark Walnut, Gray
- Commercial-grade table strength
- Cabinet cross brace support to help keep play surface flat
- No external fasteners
- Optional drawer
Hidden puck drops on both ends
Commercial-grade blower motor producing in excess of 210 CFM
- 5 x 7 Solid wood legs with cross brace structure
- Stained legs standard or paint
- Leg levelers
- Optional distressing: None, vertical, or weathered
- Stain Options: Early American, dark walnut, or gray
High-pressure light/dark grey laminate playfield with:
- 1” MDF substrate base
- Clear acrylic covering graphics and entire laminate surface
- Backer board to help keep play surface flat.
- Custom colors available
- Optional custom graphics
(2) 3 ¼” Commercial grade pucks
Solid wooden rails with built-in quiet package:
- Optional distressing and stain colors
- Hidden rail bolts system
- 40% more bolts than the nearest competitor’s table for increased puck action off rails
- Standard quiet package to reduce noise by 90%
- Inserts in top rails to keep rail tight to play surface
- 45 degree rail corners assembled for performance and safety
- 5/16” overhang on the nose of the rail
- Built-in abacus scoring
Solid ABS Mallets
- Assembled Size (LxWxH): 88x48x32
- Assembled Weight: 380 lbs.
- Shipped Size (LxWxH) - Inches
- Box 1 = 90x50x11
- Box 2 = 55x13x6
- Shipped Weight: 440lbs.
- Apron Height: 10”
Game comes with:
- (2) 3 ¼” Commercial-grade pucks
- (2) Solid commercial-grade mallets
- Abacus scoring
PGI will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part(s), excluding installation and labor, which fail or malfunction due to defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. Any replacement parts provided are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Such warranty part(s), repairs or replacements are subject to the following conditions:
Owner must ship (or otherwise deliver) the defective part(s) to PGI and enclose a brief description of the nature of the problem, the address to which the replacement part(s) should be shipped, the model name, and verification of purchase date and ownership (copy of sales receipt).
Note: Completing and returning the attached Registration Card at time of purchase eliminates the requirement of a sales receipt if a warranty claim is later made.
Owner is responsible for shipping charges to and from the manufacturer’s facility.
PGI reserves the rights to substitute parts of equal or greater value and comparable function, in the event such parts have been modified or enhanced since the original owner’s product was purchased.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
Any failure caused by or resulting from abuse, neglect or accident; improper use, modification, service, maintenance or repair; or normal wear and tear.
Cabinet exterior and decorative finishes, including scratches, scrapes, and nicks in surfaces.
Installation or labor cost, in any form, incurred in any manner. Only part repairs or replacements are provided.
Damages incurred in shipping, unpacking, set-up, and installation.
Commercial or industrial users.
Tables located outside the United States and Canada.