Why Shop with Us?
☑ We will
MATCH OR BEAT
any Competitor's Price. Simply
☑ Friendly & Responsive Award Winning Customer Service Team.
☑ SSL Secure Payment Gateway & Hassle Free Returns Makes Shopping Easy and Stress-Free.
Performance Games Tradewind 234 Air Hockey Table
With the Tradewind 234 you can play air hockey with four people. This is the first air hockey table that really is fun for the whole family. It comes with the versatility of also being able to play with just two players, but you can play with three or even four. No need to wait on the bench anymore with this home game table. The Tradewind 234 air hockey table is a Performance Games classic and comes in three different, unique models. Each table is hand made to order and truly one of a kind! Performance Games has years of experience making high-quality game tables using premium materials and methods to provide you with products that will last a lifetime.
Unitized cabinet, rails, and playfield with:
- Commercial-grade table strength
- Cabinet cross brace support to help keep play surface flat
- No external fasteners
Version RV Includes:
- 6”x1” Veneer MDF aprons
- Rustic gray stain
- No crossbars
Version RP Includes:
- 6” x 1” pine aprons
- Stain: Dark Walnut
- Wooden crossbars
Version RM Includes:
- 6” x 1” pine aprons
- Stain: Light Gray
- Metal crossbars.
Wood leg with:
- 5” x 5” wood
- Stained leg is standard
- Leg levelers
- RP Version with wooden cross brace
- RV Version with low aprons
- RM Version with metal cross brace
High-pressure blue/gray laminate playfield with:
- 1” MDF substrate base
- Clear acrylic covering graphics and entire laminate surface
- Backer board to help keep play surface flat.
Solid wood rails with:
- Hidden rail bolts system
- 40% more bolts than the nearest competitor’s table for increased puck action off rails
- Built-in abacus scoring
- Standard quiet package to reduce noise by 90% *patent pending
- Inserts in top rails to keep rail tight to play surface
- 45 degree rail corners assembled for performance and safety
- 5/16” overhang on the nose of the rail
Other features include:
- (2) 3 ¼” Commercial grade pucks
- Commercial-grade blower motor in excess of 210 CFM
- Solid ABS Mallets
- Optional Power Tap unit
Game comes with:
- (2) 3 ¼” Commercial-grade pucks
- (2) Solid commercial-grade mallets
- Abacus scoring
Shipping and assembly information:
- Assembled Size (LxWxH): 60” x 60" x (32-40)"
- Assembled Weight: 270 – 500 lbs.
- Shipped Weight: 330 – 575 lbs.
- Apron Height: 6” - 10":
PGI will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part(s), excluding installation and labor, which fail or malfunction due to defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. Any replacement parts provided are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Such warranty part(s), repairs or replacements are subject to the following conditions:
Owner must ship (or otherwise deliver) the defective part(s) to PGI and enclose a brief description of the nature of the problem, the address to which the replacement part(s) should be shipped, the model name, and verification of purchase date and ownership (copy of sales receipt).
Note: Completing and returning the attached Registration Card at time of purchase eliminates the requirement of a sales receipt if a warranty claim is later made.
Owner is responsible for shipping charges to and from the manufacturer’s facility.
PGI reserves the rights to substitute parts of equal or greater value and comparable function, in the event such parts have been modified or enhanced since the original owner’s product was purchased.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
Any failure caused by or resulting from abuse, neglect or accident; improper use, modification, service, maintenance or repair; or normal wear and tear.
Cabinet exterior and decorative finishes, including scratches, scrapes, and nicks in surfaces.
Installation or labor cost, in any form, incurred in any manner. Only part repairs or replacements are provided.
Damages incurred in shipping, unpacking, set-up, and installation.
Commercial or industrial users.
Tables located outside the United States and Canada.