Why Shop with Us?
☑ We will
MATCH OR BEAT
any Competitor's Price. Simply
☑ Friendly & Responsive Award Winning Customer Service Team.
☑ SSL Secure Payment Gateway & Hassle Free Returns Makes Shopping Easy and Stress-Free.
Performance Games Sure Shot IE Foosball Table
Performance Games is a leading innovator in hand-made-to-order game tables and the Sure Shot IE exemplifies their expertise. This modern foosball table is regulation size and sure to turn some heads. The curved base and all white laminate exterior will add style to any home game room. Built with Performance Games' industry-leading components and commitment to quality, this table will stand the test of time. Each table is truly unique, authentic and one of a kind. You will feel confident in the quality, durability and longevity of this table the moment it arrives at your door. Get ready to get your table soccer tournament on!
High-performance, industry-leading rod assembly (PGI / Fireball) includes:
ITSF approved (PGI/Fireball) components
- Used in 25 countries
- Two-piece split bearing
- Allows quick installation of rod-figures-handles to the table within minutes without having to remove any parts
Industrial grade high tensile steel rods
- Ground and treated with high-tech anodizing
process (QPQ) into a stainless steel color
- Higher resistance against wear and corrosion.
- Fabrication and treatment ensure exceptional
strength against bending
- Ground and treated with high-tech anodizing
Counter-balance men with ultimate foot design
- Enables full ball control with easy catch, pass, and shooting
- Seamless side surface facilitates tic-tac motion.
- Sharp edges in front make bank shots easy
- Men and handles attached with double-wound spiral pins
Non-binding silicone bumpers
- For better cushioning and longer life with PVC washer which keeps bumpers from sticking
Palm friendly handles
- Two-phase TPR injection: combines a hard-core inside and a soft surface layer. This makes best comfort, control and tight fit on rods with no wraps needed
Playfield design includes:
- ¾” high-pressure laminated playfield and bottom cross supports
- Permanent attachment on all sides and under the goal wall
- Clear acrylic covering over the graphics and entire playfield to prevent scratches and damage.
- 4" x 4" powder-coated steel inset legs
- Leg levelers
- Optional 4" x 6" powder-coated steel inset legs
Veneer / Laminated MDF cabinet structure that includes:
Available in veneer or laminate
Optional veneer or laminate colors
Veneer can be stained or painted in optional colors
1 ½” aprons with dual end ball returns
Wooden top rails: Stained / painted
Serving hole with groove on each side
Customizable text and/or graphics on aprons
Balls (PGI / Fireball):
- Centerless ground for optimal handling and control
- Surface softness that makes catching and pinning easier
- Optional one-man goalie
Game comes with:
- (3) Balls
- Spiral pin punch
Shipping and Assembly Specifications:
Assembled Size (LxWxH): 56”x30”x36”
Assembled Weight: 220 lbs.
Shipped Size (L x W x H): 59"x33"x16"
Shipped Weight: 225 lbs.
Performance Games, Inc. (PGI), the manufacturer, extends the following warranty to the original purchase of any PGI home product for a period of 2 (two) years form the date of purchase, for units employed in ordinary home use (non-commercial applications). All products must be purchased from an authorized PGI dealer to obtain warranty coverage.
PGI will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part(s), excluding installation and labor, which fail or malfunction due to defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. Any replacement parts provided are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Such warranty part(s), repairs or replacements are subject to the following conditions:
Owner must ship (or otherwise deliver) the defective part(s) to PGI and enclose a brief description of the nature of the problem, the address to which the replacement part(s) should be shipped, the model name, and verification of purchase date and ownership (copy of sales receipt).
Note: Completing and returning the attached Registration Card at time of purchase eliminates the requirement of a sales receipt if a warranty claim is later made.
Owner is responsible for shipping charges to and from the manufacturer’s facility.
PGI reserves the rights to substitute parts of equal or greater value and comparable function, in the event such parts have been modified or enhanced since the original owner’s product was purchased.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
Any failure caused by or resulting from abuse, neglect or accident; improper use, modification, service, maintenance or repair; or normal wear and tear.
Cabinet exterior and decorative finishes, including scratches, scrapes, and nicks in surfaces.
Installation or labor cost, in any form, incurred in any manner. Only part repairs or replacements are provided.
Damages incurred in shipping, unpacking, set-up, and installation.
Commercial or industrial users.
Tables located outside the United States and Canada.