Why Shop with Us?
☑ We will
MATCH OR BEAT
any Competitor's Price. Simply
☑ Friendly & Responsive Award Winning Customer Service Team.
☑ SSL Secure Payment Gateway & Hassle Free Returns Makes Shopping Easy and Stress-Free.
Barnwood Twelve Gun Cabinet - Reclaimed Antique Oak Tobacco Barnwood
Barnwood legs provide the base and add to the stately and rustic appearance of this impressive gun cabinet, made from antique oak reclaimed from 1800s tobacco barns. Your firearms - up to 12 - sit behind two see-in doors that can be locked. Two doors below, also lockable, open to space that can be used to house your ammunition and other gear. The door hinges are concealed Euro-style to give the piece a clean profile. The oil-rubbed bronze pulls blend quietly into this stunning piece. The standard finish draws out the natural colors in the wood and seals and protects. You can see an eight-gun version in our online store.
This durable beauty is made with Barnwood reclaimed from tobacco barns built in the 1800s. The wood is naturally-aged and fashioned by the deft hand of Mother Nature. Our skilled craftspeople carefully choose each piece of repurposed wood to highlight the inimitable characteristics of her amazing artistry. Only the most richly- detailed pieces of antique oak are selected to create this timeless piece. All the warm beauty - nail holes, graining, saw marks - is preserved to ensure that the resulting patina is one-of-a-kind and teeming with personality and historical character. All pieces come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Sourced and made in the USA.
Dimensions (inches): 58W x 16D x 83H.
- Authentic reclaimed red oak from 1800s tobacco barns
- Every piece is unique and filled with natural character
- Made in the USA: Individually handcrafted by Fireside Lodge Furniture in Minnesota
- Concealed European-style hinges create a clean profile
- Locking upper and lower cabinets
- Features lighting in the upper cabinet
- Includes one adjustable shelf for each side of the lower cabinet
- Clear-coat catalyzed lacquer finish for lasting durability.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Made-to-order. Requires 6-8 weeks production time.